Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest:
Simple, lightweight core warmth. This vest''s minimalist design practically floats, its 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, and it''s so compact it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes the 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch-mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.