The trend for down vests may overhype this item, but fear not because the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest delivers on such a level that you’ll never have to fear disappointment. Build with nothing but quality and performance in mind, this vest features 100% polyester material coated with Deluge DWR to keep it dry in any water, while the 800 fill power premium European goose down keeps you warm inside it. Smaller details like elastic binding and a drawcord hem round out the Down Sweater Vest as one of the best clothing options any woman can hope to find.
Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest:
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.