The trend for down vests may overhype this item, but fear not because the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest delivers on such a level that you’ll never have to fear disappointment. Build with nothing but quality and performance in mind, this vest features 100% polyester material coated with Deluge DWR to keep it dry in any water, while the 800 fill power premium European goose down keeps you warm inside it. Smaller details like elastic binding and a drawcord hem round out the Down Sweater Vest as one of the best clothing options any woman can hope to find.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in China.