Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
Ultralight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly climates. This garment has a Regular Fit
Shaded late-fall belays in the Valley, predawn starts in the Canadian Rockies and hut tours in the High Sierra: Anywhere it's brisk, the Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible high-loft warmth. The polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, windproof and made from 100% polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- External pockets: Two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and China.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.