Key Features of the Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest:
Style, comfort, and functional outerwear are a necessity on the slopes, which is why the Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest is a must! This vest will keep you warm while looking cool in front of the fireplace. The recycled polyester exterior is not only good for protecting wind but it is also good for the environment. Another great feature of the Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest is the zipper outer pockets. This is awesome because when you are not on the trails you can keep your hands nice and warm, and when you are on the trails you don’t have to worry about essential items flying out of your pockets.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a recycled-polyester fleece exterior and moisture-wicking, brushed polyester-mesh interior
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Zippered pockets: Vertical chest pocket made of Supplex nylon; two handwarmers lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a windproof barrier. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Recycled Polyester:
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That''s our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it''s made.