Key Features of the Patagonia Classic Retro-X Cardigan:
Featuring classic Retro-X styling, this windproof jacket is made of recycled polyester 1/2-pile fleece and lined with smooth nylon plain weave.
The ferry between San Francisco and Sausalito serves up great views and a heaping portion of wicked cold wind. Hold onto your heat with the Retro-X Cardigan. It has a thick 100% polyester half-inch-pile face (75% recycled on solids; 70% recycled on prints) with a soft, supple and irresistibly fuzzy feel. A windproof yet breathable nylon barrier inside stops headstrong conditions; the moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining glides over layers. A stand-up collar and full-length zipper with internal wind flap help block gusts. With Y-joint sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket, zippered handwarmer pockets and spandex binding at the hem, cuffs and neck for skin comfort. Hip length.
- Regular fit
- Soft 1/2? -pile polyester fleece lined with nylon provides windproof protection
- Stand-up collar and full-length zipper with internal wind flap
- Zippered pockets: chest and handwarmers
- Spandex binding on the collar, front zip, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 11-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (solids: 75% recycled; prints: 70% recycled) 1/2"-pile. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- 785 g (27.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That''s our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it''s made.