Key Features of the Patagonia Capilence 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Top:
The Patagonia Capilence 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Top is a durable base layer that is meant for performance in the winter. Despite its lightweight construction, it is exceptionally warm, and it's stretchy enough to give you plenty of freedom of movement. Its odor control may not leave you smelling quite as nice as an amaranth flower, but the Capilence 4 is an excellent choice for cold weather sports.
- Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management, and the durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts which offer low bulk comfort next to skin
- Shoulder yoke, underarm and sleeve seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Thumb loops for hand protection and easier layering
- Long enough to tuck in
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Gladiodor Garment Odor Control: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. ladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.