Comfort and warmth are two absolutes musts in base layer garments, and the Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top provides both, allowing you to focus on fun and performance without being bothered by discomfort. The lightweight, recycled Capilene material wicks away moisture without adding bulk and fits easily beneath other layers. Durable and tough, the Cailene 3 MW is machine washable and dryable as well, assuring you it will be keeping you warm in cold temperatures whenever you need to call upon it.
- Slim fit
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.