Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top:
The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top is a versatile synthetic base layer top made with your warmth and comfort in mind. This comfortable zip-neck quickly wicks away moisture from your skin and fits well beneath top layers without adding extra weight and bulk. The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck is cut long enough to tuck in, and is made from recycled materials, allowing you to be comfortable with nature while knowing you’re honoring it as well.
- Slim fit
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.