The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top is a versatile synthetic base layer top made with your warmth and comfort in mind. This comfortable zip-neck quickly wicks away moisture from your skin and fits well beneath top layers without adding extra weight and bulk. The Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck is cut long enough to tuck in, and is made from recycled materials, allowing you to be comfortable with nature while knowing you’re honoring it as well.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck Baselayer Top:
- Slim fit
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.