Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight T-Shirt:
Keep things dry and cool while puzzling the opening sequence to the Primrose Dihedrals. Capilene 2 Lightweight fabric's open knit invites airflow, and its excellent wicking properties help keep you dry. The fastest drying of our performance baselayer fabrics, Capilene 2 fabric is insulative enough beneath layers for chilly days. This tee has a feminine self-fabric neckline for soft comfort, modified raglan sleeves for full-range of motion, and side seams rolled forward for smooth layering. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Lightweight Capilene 2 fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Self-fabric neckline soft against skin
- Modified raglan sleeves provide full range of motion with minimal fabric
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Gladiodor Garment Odor Control: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. ladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.