Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 2 LW Baselayer Top:
Our most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable in cool conditions. This garment has a Slim Fit
Made for early season singletrack and long, sweeping Yosemite leads, Capilene 2 Lightweight's open knit provides excellent wicking, exceptional breathability and fast dry times. When worn beneath layers, it's also insulative enough for chilly days. The rib-knit collar is pliable and soft, raglan sleeves have offset seams that won't chafe beneath pack straps, and side seams roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Self-fabric neckline is soft against skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 127 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.