Moab's Porcupine Rim in late May - the descents are always spectacular, but the heat can get intense. Keep yourself cool with this airy, forgiving tee. Worn alone it provides 50+ UPF sun protection, superior stretch and a cool, drying airflow. Paired with another layer, it wicks moisture and adds warmth when temperatures drop. Made with our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric, this shirt breathes and dries in a flash. With a tuckable length, soft self-fabric crewneck, offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing beneath pack straps and angled side seams for layering comfort. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit