Run in it, surf in it, or layer it with a lightweight shell. Worn alone this crew provides 50+ UPF sun protection, superior stretch and a cool, drying airflow. Paired with another layer, it wicks moisture and adds some warmth when temperatures drop. Made with our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric, this shirt breathes and dries in a flash. With a tuckable length, soft self-fabric crewneck, offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing beneath pack straps, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and angled side seams for layering comfort. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Crew Baselayer Top:
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit