Under the magnifying glass of tropical heat, just staying mobile is a feat. Our highly breathable Capilene 1 Silkweight T-Shirt is quick to wick and dry. Its rib-knit collar feels soft against the skin, and the generous length is long enough to tuck in. Made with 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester that has 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Key Features of Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight T-Shirt:
- New, lighter weight Silkweight fabric is faster drying, highly breathable, provides 15-UPF sun protection, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Rib-knit collar is soft against the skin
- Set-in sleeves
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Made in USA.
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- UPF 15: The UV protection offered by this garment is rated "good." When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.