Under the magnifying glass of tropical heat, just staying mobile is a feat. Our highly breathable Capilene® 1 Silkweight T-shirt is quick to wick, quick to dry and stretchy for exceptional mobility. Made with our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric for breathability and ultra-fast dry times, it has offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing beneath pack straps, a self-fabric crewneck that feels soft against your skin, a tuckable length and offset side seams. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Baselayer Top:
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit