Ooh la la ladies the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket is here and it is what you''ve been waiting for all your lives. If you''ve gone through countless jackets and sweaters that you always had to cut loose because they would always get covered with pills you''ll love the Better Sweater. You can take a chill pill because you won''t get pills. Do you like to go out in the briskly whipping wind and not have it creep inside the jacket with you? The Better Sweater comes with a wind flap over the zipper to keep that nasty wind out and for extra measure it has a nifty little zipper garage to keep the zipper pull from getting out of hand. At this point you''re probably so in love with the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket that even telling you about the zippered side pockets and left sleeve pocket would be overkill so forget you read this last sentence at all and just go out and pick up one or two of these beauties.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered, overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.