Warm polyester fleece meets your favorite sweater in this full-zip, cross-dye jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
After a month on the road, 15,000 vertical feet of climbing and days of monsoon conditions, Patagonia''s correspondent writes that her Better Sweater® Jacket still looks as fresh as the day she started. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump, and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Full-front zip ends in a garage and stand-up collar. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
- Slim Fit