Key Features of the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket:
Regardless of your lifestyle, whether active or sedentary, the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket is a spectacularly useful addition to your wardrobe. This remarkably warm item is exactly what it is called, a sweater and a jacket, all in one. The Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket has a 100% polyester fleece lining, and an outer sweater-knit face, making it as stylish as it is warm. Its handy zippered pockets will keep your hands warm as needed, and safely carries your items as well. Being lightweight, the Patagonia Better Sweater easily fits under outer layers without adding bulk.
- Regular fit
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.