This stylish swing-style jacket is made of our knitted, cross-dye polyester Better Sweater® fleece fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Stroll from the Met to the Museum of Natural History in this dignified midcentury modern swing jacket. Made from Patagonia''s Better Sweater® fabric and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The waist-length jacket has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar, oversized buttons and full-length sleeves with soft, brushed-polyester microsuede trim on inner cuffs. A sweet reverse-box pleat in the back adds additional swing. Slip binoculars into one of the side-entry pockets for some Central Park birding along the way.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece. This is a Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Cropped swing-style coat has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves have a soft, brushed-polyester microsuede on the inner cuff
- Center-front oversized button closure
- Welted side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse box pleat at the back yoke for added mobility
- Waist length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Regular Fit