It''s always summer somewhere. Made of a soft and breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend, the Long-Sleeved Back Step Shirt is standard issue when you''re boarding the plane for New Zealand and winging away for the warmer season in the south. A traditionally elegant cut works for airports or beachside watering holes, and the blended, garment-washed muslin keeps you cool while offering strength and durability for many months on the go. With two button-through chest pockets, forward shoulder seams for comfort and coconut buttons for a touch of South Pacific style. Shirttail hem has small side vents.
- Made of a soft and breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton, garment washed muslin blend
- Formally known as the Migration Hemp Shirt
- Button-through chest pockets
- Subtle shirttail hem with side vents
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton muslin, garment washed
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in China