The Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Fleece is a casual looking pullover that provides above average warmth and comfort. The micropolyester trim on the hem, cuffs and back of the neck wicks away moisture keeping you dry during a jog or hike. The fleece interior with heathered yarn is soft, warm and pleasant to look at. With a zippered chest pocket for carrying your things safely and the raglan sleeves the Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Fleece is also great for backpacking or camping. Be sure to pick one up, you will be glad you did.
Key Features of the Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Fleece:
- Regular fit
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- 1/4-zip pullover with stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered chest pocket
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear in cold conditions, or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
- Made in Thailand.