This packable, lightweight vegan shoe is ready for the road less traveled. It has a soft and durable microfiber upper, and elastic stretch bands around the middle to accommodate a variety of foot shapes and sizes. A rear pull loop clips to a pack or a harness and allows for easy on/off. The 20% recycled EVA footbed supports the foot, while the comfortable EVA insole lends extra cushion. Durable armadillo-pattern rubber on the sole grips and provides traction.
Key Features of the Patagonia Advocate Stitch Shoes:
- Durable, soft microfiber upper; elastic stretch bands around middle to provide comfort and easy on/off
- Rear pull loop provides easy on/off; clips to pack and harness
- 3mm, 20% recycled EVA footbed contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support; 2mm, 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3mm, 20% recycled durable armadillo-pattern rubber sole provides grip, traction and protection
- Construction: Soft Flex and Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 120 g (4.23 oz)
- Made in China.