Like a muscle car for your feet. The protocol xpd has extra padding and support to help you take on anything in your path with confidence. Established in 1996, Osiris Shoes has grown into one of the biggest names in skate footwear. Osiris exploded onto the core skateboarding scene in 1999 with innovative and influential designs. All of the Osiris shoes are designed and tested by a diverse and influential team of professional skateboarders. Clint Peterson, John Rattray, Corey Duffel, Diego Bucchieri, and Caswell Berry are just a few of the skaters that help make Osiris one of the most recognized and respected skate brands around. The design influence of their elite team riders makes Osiris one of the most rigorously tested skate brands and the result of this is a creative and durable line of footwear that meets the highest standards of quality and function.
- Synthetic leather, synthetic nubuck & mesh upper material(s) for added durability & styling
- Iconic styling w/ reinforced high abrasion areas for superior durability
- Traditional padded tongue & collar for added comfort & support
- Combination lacing system for improved fit & styling
- Cupsole construction w/ exposed EVA midsole for maximum support & comfort
- Blown EVA RE-UP Insole w/ full latex covering for added durability & improved fit
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for wear, durability & ideal performance