If there were evidence to suggest that machines were about to take over and enslave the human race, it would be in the Outdoor Research SoDo shirt. This shirt does many things that are difficult to understand how a shirt can do, such as giving SPF 50 protection to the human and being actively wind-resistant. Being so functional and technologically capable means that there has to be a supercomputer chip or something crazy in this shirt somewhere! We haven’t been able to find it anywhere yet though, so for now the SoDo shirt is a modern marvel that is safe and fun to wear.
Key Features of the Outdoor Research SoDo Shirt:
- Lightweight, wind-resistant nylon; UPF 50+
- Relaxed fit with straight hem
- Front button closure
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port
- Chest pocket with button closure
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.9 / 224(size large)