For something as necessary and practical on the mountain as a ski jacket, wouldn't it be great to not sacrifice looking stylish, too? Orage gets it, with the Scapa jacket—a tough, breathable piece that's as protective as it's good-looking. It's designed for whatever you can throw at it in a day of tearing up the slopes, with a quick-drying polyester construction, heavy-duty waterproofing and a flattering, slim fit. Don't compromise between warmth and style this winter, go with Orage!
- 20,000mm Waterproof
- 20,000g Breathability
- Prime 20 Stretch Twill 2 Ply: 100% Polyester, ECO DWR 80/10, 216 g/m2
- Thermolite: When DuPont scientists originally created Thermolite, nature was their role model. They discovered that polar bears have fur containing thousands of tiny air pockets that create greater insulation. From this simple discovery, Thermolite and its hollow core fibers were born. Thermolite provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. When we heard this story, we figured skiers who choose to play in showers of frozen water would appreciate knowing we use fabrics designed to rival the performance of an animal that spends a huge portion of its life submerged in snow, ice and freezing water
- Riri waterproof zipper
- Lining with extra warm high-pile fleece
- Full length central mesh venting
- Brushed hand pockets
- MP3 Pocket
- Removable hood
- Performance Fit: Engineered for skiing Provides full articulation, maximum function & freedom of movement.