The Outdoor Research Rampart Shell Jacket is sure to become your favorite in stormy weather conditions. The durable barrier fabric is 70D nylon and is treated with a waterproof coating as well as 100% seam sealed to make sure you stay dry through all weather conditions. The venting port in back of the hood expels warm air to help prevent perspiration. The front of the Outdoor Research Rampart jacket has a double separating front zipper with external storm flaps to keep out wind and rain and when the weather changes, the TorsoFlo side zippers provide ventilation to keep you comfortable.
Key Features of the Outdoor Research Rampart Shell Jacket:
- Durable Barrier fabric; 70D nylon with waterproof coating
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Venting port in back of hood expels warm air
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Barrier Fabric: A durable, coated nylon fabric that is highly packable and extremely waterproof.
- TorsoFlo: Ventilation options for changing conditions.