Combining features for rugged alpine conditions with ultralight fabric, this three-season, three-layer shell is built for when saving weight and durability are equally important.
The misty pre-dawn sky hints at the coming bluebird day as packs are shouldered, headlamps are switched on, and quick steps put more distance between you and the trailhead, For burly spring climbs, there is no better outer layer than the Paladin, Ultralight fabric is durably constructed for the most rugged conditions, and the no-frills design offers high performance without weighty excess. Features include a helmet compatible hood, harness- and pack-compatible pockets, easily adjustable ventilation, and construction that keeps the jacket in place when constantly reaching above your head for the next hold.
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 30D Pertex Shield fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Hood tunnels keep cord ends away from face
- Front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered, brushed-mesh hand pockets, double-sliding zippers allow venting
- Zippered internal pocket with media port
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-drawcord hem adjustments Fabric: 100% Nylon; 3-layer, 30D Pertex? Shield Fabric