Get the Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket and keep yourself dry in the wettest situations. The 2.5-layer 20D Pertex Shield will keep the water from penetrating your clothes underneath it. Because when you’re out in the middle of nowhere doing your nature duties, you’re probably going to be strapped with only a few pairs of clothes and without a clothes dryer right? So avoid the obvious by bringing your Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket to get the comfort you need out in those wild parts.
Key Features of the Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket:
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 20D Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
- Front zipper has 7.5"/19 cm inner stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure and webbing loop
- Elastic cuffs
- Single drawcord hem adjustment
- Pertex Shield Fabric: Combines technically advanced face fabric technology with a proprietary PV film laminate, it balances the best performance in breathability, waterproofness and water repellence with excellent durability.