The Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket is a lightweight high-tech jacket filed with synthetic insulation for versatile layering in the cold, damp, and wind. This highly weather resistant jacket features a plethora of zippered pockets, stretch binding on the cuffs and a draw cord hem for a tight dry fit. It has a double sliding front zipper with internal stormflap, fully adjustable hood, and is insulated with PrimaLoft Eco 60g insulation. The Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket is made from 100% nylon body with GORE WINDSTOPPER with a 100% quilted nylon taffeta lining and will keep you warm and dry whether you are on a long distance hike and the weather turns wet or your just on a short trek to the corner store to enjoy walking in the drizzle!
Key Features of the Outdoor Research Havoc Jacket:
- Highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shells fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft ECO 60g insulation: A lightweight combination of 50% recycled material with PrimaLoft virgin fibers for high loft, thermally efficient, and water-resistant insulation.
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-sliding front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments