Key Features of the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoody Jacket:
If you’re looking to stay warm without wearing something that’s going to weigh you down, the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoody Jacket is right up your alley. One of the strongest features going for the Ferrosi Hoody Jacket is that it’s constructed of a cordura/lycra blend, so you’re not looking at a lot of bulk here. It’s tough enough to keep the weather out without being a bulky item reserved for the winter months. It’s a great springtime jacket for hikers, campers, boatmen, and anyone who has a sporty side.
- 91% Cordura/ 9% Spandex shoulders; DWR finish
- 86% ripstop nylon/14% spandex body
- Wind resistant
- Abrasion resistant shoulders
- Highly breathable body
- Adjustable hood
- Internal chin guard
- Off-set center front zipper
- Multiple pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with biner loop
- Drawcord hem
- Standard fit
- Center Back Length: 26 1/2"