Key Features of the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoody Jacket:
The Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoody Jacket is a jacket with an efficient design that puts the right materials in the right places to give you a jacket that's both tough and flexible. The body is made from a highly breathable nylon ripstop spandex while the shoulders are made from an abrasion resistant mix of 88% cordura and 12% lycra. The whole is covered with a DWR finish that keeps the wearer insulated from wind and rain. Other features include a left pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with attached carabiner loop, internal chin guard, and an adjustable hood. The Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hoody Jacket will keep you warm come snow, rain or sleet, whether you are the mailman or not!
- 91% Cordura/ 9% Spandex shoulders; DWR finish
- 86% ripstop nylon/14% spandex body
- Wind resistant
- Abrasion resistant shoulders
- Highly breathable body
- Adjustable hood
- Internal chin guard
- Off-set center front zipper
- Multiple pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with biner loop
- Drawcord hem
- Standard fit
- Center Back Length: 30 1/4"