If you don't like digging in the bottom of your pack for that missing item that you're sure is somewhere in the depths, the women's-specific Osprey Sirrus 24 is your new best friend.
Access to this perfectly sized daypack comes via a large zippered front panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. Whatever you've stowed inside, the Airspeed Suspension and spacer harness and hipbelt keep the load stable and comfortable with mesh ventilation against your back.
Organizational features include zippered slash pockets on the top and front of the pack. Two side pockets with InsideOut mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include a removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Top Slash Pocket - Large top zippered slash pocket with scratch-free fabric for phone or sunglass storage
- Front Slash Pocket - Front zippered slash pocket for essential items
- Airspeed Suspension - The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Integrated Raincover - An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Spacer Mesh Harness - Swen-in spacer mesh, webbing adjustable sternum strap w/ whistle buckle. Mesh covered ventilation die cut foam
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom: 210D Nylon Dobby
|Volume||1343 in³ / 22 L||1465 in³ / 24 L|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||20 x 12 x 10||20 x 12 x 10|
|Weight||2.2 lbs||2.29 lbs|