*Available for US Shipment Only.
The O'Neill Assault Hybrid Drysuit keeps you warmer than a summer day in Miami! This suit is made out of yeti fur, allowing the wearer to withstand the coldest of conditions! We would not recommend using this drysuit in Antarctica, though, because you never know what those crazy Bigfoot chasers would do if they actually found the creature. And by the creature I mean you in your Assault Hybrid suit. Just play it safe and use the O'Neill Assault Hybrid for what it was meant for, shredding and surviving in the water!
Key Features of the O'Neill Assault Hybrid Drysuit:
- Dry/ 3mm
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Wind resistant smooth skin on chest and back
- Baggy upper fit for additional layering
- Waterproof horizontal back zipper
- Removable ankle/ leg cinches
- Chafe-free smooth skin dry seals
- Streamline lower body fit
- All seals are Neoprene
- Ultraflex DS shoulder and sleeve panels
- Fluid foam lightweight Neoprene body