*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Oakley Stockholm goggle is sexist. Ordinary goggles are shaped for the boys'' club of facial anatomy. Not OAKLEY STOCKHOLM. We started with the 3-D cranial geometry that gives Oakley women''s eyewear such a made-for-you fit. We applied three decades of goggle know-how and ended up with the most comfortable design a girl can wear. It just plain feels right. Until you try it on, you''ll have no idea what you''ve been missing.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) offers stunning clarity while maximizing your peripheral and downward view. A triple layer of polar fleece foam wicks away moisture and optimizes comfort. You also get the protection of 100% UV filtering and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards. To cut fog, we created a dual vented lens and treated it with F3 anti-fog technology. It''s combined with a lightweight urethane frame that stays flexible, even in icy conditions. Bottom line: OAKLEY STOCKHOLM is for athletes who powder their noses. With blizzards.
Key Features of the Oakley Stockholm Snowboard Goggles:
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)
- Styling of true metal icon accents
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium lens coating