*Available for US Shipment Only.
For the pros of action sports, the rule is simple: Be a leader or a loner, just don't follow the pack. That approach is the lifeblood of Oakley SQUARE O, a collection of designs that capture the culture, fashion and music which inspires some of the world's greatest athletes. Sometimes that means clean, uncomplicated styling. Sometimes the styling is so aggressively original, it grabs you by the visual cortex and refuses to let go. If you're looking for a transfusion of art and attitude, it's called OIL RIG. OIL RIG sunglasses are built with lightweight O MATTER for comfort that won't quit on you, and the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) maintain clarity along the entire lens curve. We rigged up dual-cam hinges, capped the sides with metal icons, and created a continuous contour of a lens material called PLUTONITE that filters out 100% of all UV. Our proprietary geometries curve the frame so even medium-size faces get a precise fit that doesn't stick out at the sides. Clarity and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and as far as personal standards, this eyewear is worthy of a lifestyle that follows nobody's lead.
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated sculptural metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANZI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Maximized clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics®
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Eye: 128
- Bridge: 0
- B: 39.21