*Available for US Shipment Only.
Oakley''s O FRAME snow goggles can be the difference between owning the mountain and being its two-run chump. The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens design combines with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and comfort, and peak performance is maintained by a LEXAN lens that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands. For improved depth perception in low light and overcast/flat light, this goggle comes with a Persimmon lens.
Key Features of the Oakley O Frame Snowboard Goggles:
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
- Tuned light transmission of standard persimmon lens tint
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Comfort and fit of double-layer face foam
- Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of LEXAN lens material