*Available for US Shipment Only.
Confident style gets an extra dose of attitude with Oakley Fuel Cell . This unique edition turns it into a collectible work of art. The print on the earstems flies the Union Jack and celebrates London with specially designed graphics that commemorates a chapter of history in the making, and it all happens in the summer of 2012. For an added touch, we created a subtle highlight of laser etching at the corner of one lens commemorating this special London collection.
Oakley Fuel Cell is proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks volumes. The streetwise design is made of durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material in confident contours that improve side protection, and Oakley's Three-Point Fit offers all-day comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment.
The lenses of each frame are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics, Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
If you weren't born with perfect eyes, no sweat ; Fuel Cell is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
Key Features of the Oakley London Fuel Cell Sunglasses:
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Custom London Collection microbag