*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses:
- Oakley Switchlock™ Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment.
- Unobtainium® stem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit.
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- XYZ Optics® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Plutonite® lens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
All Gear by: Oakley