*Available for US Shipment Only.
It's all in the curves with Oakley Immerse, an oversized shield sculpted from lightweight O Matter. Athletic yet graceful, Oakley Immerse is ready to dive into whatever the day holds. These are the kind of full coverage sunglasses that perform under pressure without even breaking a sweat.
Accented with a metal icon, the durable Immerse frame offers all-day comfort, plus Oakley's patented hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pads to ensure a snug, secure fit. Our high-performance Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment and you certainly dig having optimized peripheral view and side coverage courtesy of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry.
Oakley Immerse has a playful side, but these sunglasses take UV protection seriously. Their Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Choose optional gradient lens shading or the best polarized lenses on the planet (greater than 99% efficiency) to kick things up another notch. And while optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3, we recommend you carry your Immerse sunglasses in our convenient and oh-so- stylish women's eyewear case.
Key Features of the Oakley Immerse Sunglasses:
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)