*Available for US Shipment Only.
The look of classic cool was reborn when snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked with Oakley designers to inspire the original Holbrook™ sunglass, and Holbrook™ LX refines it with a handmade acetate frame and integrated stainless steel hinges.
Key Features of the Oakley Holbrook LX Sunglasses:
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism and metal icons
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized™ – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6-base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®