*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses:
Take all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an edge of attitude but keep the look clean and uncomplicated, then give it the best technology ever to carve light rays. That's how Oakley madethe HIJINX sunglasses, an O MATTER frame decked with dual cam hinges, true metal icons and HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO). Eye-chafing UV can't get through our PLUTONITE lenses, and the side contours use patented XYZ OPTICS for widescreen clarity. If you need to add prescription lenses, no worries.
Each lens/frame combo is matched with metal icons in a unique finish, and two Limited Editions come with the look of slotted icons. See how our Bruce Irons Signature Edition salutes a true original. For the best glare-blocking lenses in the industry, check out the polarized editions of HIJINX.
- Lightweight O Matter® frame
- Plutonite® lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- Side contours use patented XYZ Optice® for widescreen clarity
- Lenses block100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Neutral grey lenses have an 18% VLT (Visual Light Transmission) and are great for medium to bright light
- Lenses meet the conformity assessment system for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI Z87.1) for eyewear and face protection
- Oakley metal icon accents at temple for styling
- Dual cam hinges for close fit
- Specially woven, electro-static storage bag included with a fashion eyewear case
- Prescription lenses compatible
- Sized to fit medium faces