*Available for US Shipment Only.
On a long road ride when the daylight is waning, having a collection of Oakley Flak Jacket Replacement Lens options at your hip gives seeing your way home hope. One thing that is for certain, light changes. In a jiff you can switch out your standard Oakley Flak Jacket lens for a clear or yellow in challenged light, or insert a mirrored IRIDIUM® in black or ice for high intensity conditions. Whatever the circumstance, the lighter or darker Plutonite®, replacement lens blocks 100% UVA, UVB and UVC rays, and meets the ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and velocity impact resistance. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) maximizes clarity with a geometry that maintains razor-sharp vision at every turn. A permanent HYDROPHOBIC lens coating creates a smudge-resistant barrier that repels water, skin oils and dust to maintain clarity. Donning a clear lens, your pothole view on life becomes less uncertain, and helps keep the rubber side down.
Key Features of the Oakley Flak Lens Sunglasses Accessories:
- Lens: Plutonite® polycarbonate blocks 100% UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and high velocity impact resistance
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) maximizes clarity
- Interchangeable Lens
- Lens options: multiple in - clear, persimmon, iridium, G30, VR28, polarized
- Sized to fit medium face
- Excellent for cycling, running, driving