*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Correspondent Women's Sunglasses:
A stylish piece for the jet set, Correspondent is a thoroughly modern take on the classic highbrow frame. They're part action sports athlete, part old school reporter, and all girl. Correspondent knows how to tell a story in style.
It begins with a stress-resistant, lightweight O MATTER frame built to withstand major adventures. The comfort of a Three-Point fit plus patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM nose pads make sure Correspondent stays put. And a bunch of new color choices keeps things exciting.
Then there are the lenses: PLUTONITE material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. You'll also dig having optimized peripheral vision and the side protection of 6 base lens curvature. And when you're on the go, it's good to know that optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed standards of Z87.1. (That means they are very durable!)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon and band accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)