The retro shape and detailing of Oakley Confront is for the hip out to keep things fresh. With finishes like Blackberry Magic and White Tortoise, there's a good chance you'll be the only one for miles wearing the same pair, which is just the way you like it. The 6 base lens curvature and handmade two-tone acetate frame is a great look for the on-trend girl on the go. Adding to the retro styling is a sculpturally detailed hinge with the trademark metal "O" icon.
Confront also brings together comfort and style with the patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads that ensure they fit snug and secure. The Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for even greater comfort and performance. And speaking of the lenses, you'll never believe something so stylized could also be so functional. The lenses are comprised of Plutonite material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads ensure a snug, secure fit