*Available for US Shipment Only.
We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to The Oakley Chip Foose Fuel Cell Sunglasses™. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Key Features of the Oakley Chip Foose Fuel Cell Sunglasses:
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents