Armed with the best lenses on the planet, Bottle Rocket™ makes performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide open view of possibility. The lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium® earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip. This classic Oakley look is engineered for lifestyles that refuse to stand still.
Oakley let art and science collide to create Bottle Rocket. The open-edge lenses have 8.75 base curvature to give you wide peripheral vision.
Oakley HD lenses come standard with Bottle Rocket, and there’s nothing standard about their performance. They don’t have the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary lenses, and with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), you get unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
Comfort is king with Oakley frames, and Bottle Rocket wears the crown well. Stress-resistant O®Matter keeps this design durable yet lightweight while a precise Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. For the G-forces of an active life, we engineered Unobtainium® earsocks that actually increase grip when you sweat. Choose optional Iridium® lenses that reduce glare while balancing light transmission to optimize vision for your chosen environment.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley's High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents