2014/15 New release A Frame 2.0 a top pick among male and female winter athletes, A Frame has been a juggernaut in the world of alpine sports. Version 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that is low profile to reduce weight and bulk and that’s just the start. It fights fog with enhance venting, the fit is improved for all-day comfort and the field of view is even greater for a maximized range of vision. Die-hard fans of the original will be happy to know it still comes with triple-layer fleece face foam, outriggers for balanced strap pressure and ANSI Z87.1-Rated impact resistance.
- Sleek and Compact Frame design for wide field of view
- Dual Surge Port Frame vents for improved air circulation
- Articulating O Matter Strap outriggers optimize fit, with or without helmet
- Flexible O Matter Chassis conforms to your face
- All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Small to Medium Fit