*Available for US Shipment Only.
Insulated chevron panels lend extra warmth to the 72 Mitts, inspired by professional winter athletes who know quality when they see it. A Gore–Tex® membrane and Thinsulate® fill combine to keep out elements and cold temperatures on the mountain, and a hook and loop strap offers an enhanced, supportive fit. A premium goat–skin blend delivers waterproof comfort, and a ripstop nylon chassis gives you the ultimate in durability. A removable leash makes sure you don’t lose these premium mitts when you wipe out, and internal finger slots with tri–curve geometry creates easy articulation and comfort.
Key Features of the Oakley 72 Gore-Tex Mittens:
- Gore–Tex® membrane repels elements
- Thinsulate® fill offers warmth and a lightweight feel
- Removable leash keeps the mitts secure after falls and when not in use
- Adjustable wrist strap creates a secure fit
- Internal finger slots with tri–curve finger geometry delivers natural comfort and articulation
- Pro Rider Series
- Shell: 60% Goat Skin, 40% Polyester. Insulation: 100% Polyester.