Insulated chevron panels lend extra warmth to the 72 Mitts, inspired by professional winter athletes who know quality when they see it. A Gore–Tex® membrane and Thinsulate® fill combine to keep out elements and cold temperatures on the mountain, and a hook and loop strap offers an enhanced, supportive fit. A premium goat–skin blend delivers waterproof comfort, and a ripstop nylon chassis gives you the ultimate in durability. A removable leash makes sure you don’t lose these premium mitts when you wipe out, and internal finger slots with tri–curve geometry creates easy articulation and comfort.
- Gore–Tex® membrane repels elements
- Thinsulate® fill offers warmth and a lightweight feel
- Removable leash keeps the mitts secure after falls and when not in use
- Adjustable wrist strap creates a secure fit
- Internal finger slots with tri–curve finger geometry delivers natural comfort and articulation
- Pro Rider Series
- Shell: 60% Goat Skin, 40% Polyester. Insulation: 100% Polyester.