*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Oakley Tucker Snowboard Pants:
The Tucker Pants are designed for action athletes looking to stay warm and dry on the mountain or halfpipe. Lightweight insulation retains heat and a waterproof laminate resists moisture in challenging conditions. Vents at the thighs and lower-leg zippers optimize breathability so you stay comfortable throughout your run. Snap connectors at the waist and gaiters at the hem allow for secure attachment to a jacket and boots, keeping you covered and protected at all times. Durable reinforcements make the Tucker Pants a must-have pair for taking on tough, icy terrain.
- Polyester fabric with waterproof Hydrogauge™ 10 laminate guards against rain and snow
- Thinsulate™ fill offers outstanding insulation without adding bulk
- Adjustable waistband with silicone gripper interior delivers a snug, custom fit
- Vented thighs and zip hem provide targeted breathability
- Snap storm skirt connection allows for secure integration with the Tucker Jacket
- Boot gaiter with Lycra®, back hem snap system and stay–in–place loop prevent pant legs from riding up
- Reinforced cuff webbing resists wear and abrasions from rough surfaces
- 100% Polyester
- Fit: Regular