*Available for US Shipment Only.
Surfy turns in bottomless powder feel better in the Oakley Westend Snowboard Jacket for men! Oakley shows us it is not summer out there by pulling out all the stops to increase warmth and comfort. Designed featuring hydrogauge nylon fabric and Thinsulate insulation, a cold day will hardly stop you from taking those extra runs at the end of the day. Oakley has engineered the hood using a magnetic system to keep out the elements, making adjustments easy even when wearing those bulky gloves. The microclear cloth and HDO goggle wipe help to keep goggles clean, even when the precipitation is coming at you sideways. Other notable features include a storm skirt, taped seams, and a generous helping of pockets for all your carry ons.
Key Features of the Oakley Westend Snowboard Jacket:
- Hydrogauge 15 fabric that is ultra-durable and blocks out water
- Thinsulate fill for insulation without adding bulk
- Adjustable hood with magnet system for protection from the elements
- OOR hood and cuffs for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable vents at underarms for breathability
- Storm flap with hook and loop closure and snap for a secure fit
- Multiple pockets for versatile storage
- HDO® goggle wipe at cuff and Microclear cloth to keep goggles clean on the go
- Taped seams for durability and enhanced waterproof protection
- Storm skirt with snap and Lycra® to attach to Westend pants
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Loose